To Start, If You're New To On-line Registration
- In order to register online, you must already be in our system. You are likely to be in our system if you (1) are a current Ocean Community YMCA member, (2) have contributed to the Reach Out to Youth campaign, or (3) have previously registered for or participated in a program at a branch.
- If you have never participated in any of these categories, you will need to call the branch for initial set up.
- If you are having difficulty finding yourself in the system and are certain you should be in the system, double check the following:
1. Last Name spelling
2. Birth Date (must be entered as: mm/dd/yyyy)
3. Zip Code - If different than that currently in the database, contact your local branch to update address lines.
To Start, If You're A Returning User
- From this page, click on "Start Here" next to "New to online registration?" (That will be everyone the first time.)
- A pop-up box will appear
- If you are already in our system (See Helpful Hints above.), fill in the information requested.
- Enter your last name, date of birth and zip code
- Click "Find Me"
- If the information entered matches the information in our database, you will be prompted to:
1. Enter e-mail address
2. Enter Password and Confirm
- Once your account is created, you will be logged in and can begin to browse programs that are open for registration
- From this page, if you're a returning registrant (already have a record in our database AND have registered online before), click "Sign In" to find yourself in the system
- Enter e-mail address and password
- Browse programs and continue registration
Note: Financial assistance and other discounts, while they may be available, cannot be processed online at this time. Please visit or call you local branch to register for assistance or apply any applicable discounts, such as system credits.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the Program Browser. You have several options. You may choose to Browse By Location or to Browse All.
- Another option is to Search for programs by keyword. For example, Sports or Health and Wellness are typical program names. Enter the keyword and hit Search or enter. Once clicked, the list of all available programs associated with that keyword will be displayed. Related categories will also appear.
- Simply click on the program that you are interested in to see the sessions and the details. If you wish to clear a Search, click on the "clear" link in the Search section. By default, all locations will be visible under a Keyword search. To adjust the location, click "change location".
- Check the box next to the desired program Session and click the "Register" button.
- If you have previously not registered or signed in, you will be forced to do so at this point. If you already signed in, you will now see that all members listed under your record (i.e., your family) will be displayed. Select the person that will be participating in the program.
- Complete the registration form by entering the requested information and click Next.
- Review the transaction and fees. You have the option to cancel the transaction if you made a mistake. If everything looks good, click Next.
- Enter in your credit card information for payment. We accept Visa or MasterCard. (See Draft Authorization.)
- If you would like to register for more programs, click the button to return to Browse Programs. You will see the Program Tags displayed again. When you have registered for all of your desired programs, click Finish to check out.
- Click on the "Printer Friendly Version" to print a receipt for your records. (See also Cancellation Policy.) Save this receipt and bring it with you to your first class.
- A confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address and to the Program Director. If there are any problems with the registration, a Director will contact you to resolve it.
For additional information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
To Begin Your On-line Registration
If you are ready to begin your on-line registration click here.